Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to make a Spaghetti Dinner


This sketch was a little difficult for me because of my terrible drawing skills. I tried to think of the bare minimum ways to describe how to make a spaghetti dinner. I first started with all the ingredients used in making the dinner and went from there. I then started drawing the base ingredients and went from there. I felt that someone that did not know the language would be able to understand the ingredients from me drawing them. I started with the boiling of the water, then adding the pasta, then straining it, and then putting the sauce on the pasta and putting it on a plate.

The most difficult issues I had with this sketch were basically trying not to make it to complex. I wanted to do the minimal steps for whoever was looking at this so they didn't become to overwhelmed. I also knew that if I put to many steps in with my terrible drawing skills that I would just confuse whoever was looking at the image and then they would be completely lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment