Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Visual Essay Design

Original Image



Rationale
This was a very difficult assignment for me to do. I had a lot of trouble finding a image to improve but it was funny when I actually decided on the image I was going to improve. It was something that I ate every day and thought the directions on the back were not what they should be. I felt the that original image did not provide what needed to be provided to make the dish and that it should be improved. I thought that there should be more images and less words and that the color of the original image should be changed. The original image also had to much color and was very annoying to look at it. That is why I went with the plain black and white design. I also wanted to do with away with the text box at the bottom of the image. That is why instead of words I substituted it for images instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment