Monday, December 13, 2010

Storyboard

Storyboard #2
For this storyboard I focused around the main idea of someone waiting in the orchard for her friends to meet her. The first picture is of the girl waiting for the group to meet with her and wondering where they are. The second is of the group lost in a sand storm trying to find the the girl back at the orchard. The next image is of a man walking through the orchard looking for the group because he is not able to find them. And the last image is of the group reunited in the orchard.
This storyboard was a little more difficult to do because I had to use two images instead of just one. It made me think a little more about what I wanted to do and in the end I settled on this idea.


Storyboard #1

For this storyboard I centered my main theme around the game of soccer. I started with a photo of a player lining up for a free kick and getting ready after a foul had been committed. I then went to the photo from the website of the boys covering there region because that is most players fear when they are lining up to block the free kick. The next photo was of the goalie and I just made up something funny about what the goalie is saying about what is about to occur and what is happening in front of him. The next photo is about the player actually getting hit because more times out of many the wall of players does get hit, in this case the player gets hit in the stomach area.
This storyboard was very easy for me to do because I only had to do one image and I made my main focus on that of soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment