Monday, December 13, 2010

Multivariate Display

Multivariate Display

For my multivariate display I chose to take information from espn.com about the player Brett Favre. I chose key categories from his career and put them into a line graph to show trends over his 19 year career in the NFL. I chose to take some key categories, such as touchdowns, games play, completion percentage and quarterback rating. I chose to do a line graph for these multiple variables because it best shows his trends over his career and when his highs and lows were.
This image was very easy to do after do the graphs assignment once I was able to find a topic to do. Once I found the topic the most issue I had with the assignment was plugging in the data because of Favre's long career. After that it was smooth sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment